To Our Valued Customers
These are extraordinary times. We’ve faced tough challenges together in the past, and we want you to know that Price Rite Marketplace is committed to helping ensure that you, your families, and the communities we serve have access fresh foods, supplies and necessities.
We are taking all the necessary steps to ensure your safety and remain committed to following recommended safety protocols from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and implementing our own enhanced protective practices to reduce the spread of the virus, including the following:
- Making sure a diagnosed associate is no longer in the workplace.
- Notifying colleagues who may have been in close contact with the affected associate.
- Implementing deep cleaning procedures including sanitizing all workspaces used by the associate and common areas including high-touch areas throughout the store.
- Promoting social distancing by reducing store occupancy to prevent crowding.
- Placing plexiglass shields by registers to provide a measure of protection to our associates and customers.
- Ensuring all store associates and customers wear face coverings.
- Taking the temperatures of all associates and vendors as they arrive for work.
To learn more about these measures, please visit http://facts.wakefern.com.
Refund/Return Policy: As of Sunday, 7/4/21, all stores are now following their “normal” Refund/Return Policy.
Product Availability: Due to high demand and to support all customers, select products are subject to purchase limits. If you order more than the allocated quantity, your order will be modified. Our site does not reflect current product inventory.
Mask Guidance: Price Rite will adhere to State guidance on Mask mandates - Click for details.
For 25 years, Price Rite has played an important role during times of crisis and, once again, we see our customers – many of whom are also our friends and neighbors – turning to us for the food and supplies they need. We can’t predict the evolution of this challenge we are all facing, but we can ensure that we are doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our team members and customers and serve the community we all call home.