To Our Valued Customers
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected so many communities we serve, and many of us know a friend, family member or neighbor who has felt its impact. The same holds true for Price Rite Marketplace, where some of our work family – the team members who provide essential services every day – have confirmed cases of COVID-19. It’s important that you know we have always been committed to keeping you informed, and we think sharing store locations where a diagnosed team member has worked within the past two weeks is the right thing to do:
Bethlehem, PA - Price Rite Marketplace of Bethlehem located at 1001 8th Ave.
Swansea, MA - Price Rite Marketplace of Swansea located at 58 Swansea Mall Road
Throughout this public health emergency, we remain committed to following recommended safety protocols from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and implementing our own enhanced protective practices to reduce the spread of the virus, including the following:
• Making sure the diagnosed associate is no longer in the workplace.
• Notifying colleagues who may have been in close contact with the affected associate.
• Implementing deep cleaning procedures including sanitizing all workspaces used by the associate and common areas including high-touch areas throughout the store.
• Promoting social distancing by reducing store occupancy to prevent crowding.
• Placing plexiglass shields by registers to provide a measure of protection to our associates and customers.
• Ensuring all store associates wear face coverings.
• Taking the temperatures of all associates and vendors as they arrive for work, effective April 16
To learn more about these measures, please visit http://facts.wakefern.com.
Product Availability: Due to high demand and to support all customers, select products are subject to purchase limits. If you order more than the allocated quantity, your order will be modified. Please click here for more details. Our site does not reflect current product inventory.
For 25 years, Price Rite has played an important role during times of crisis and, once again, we see our customers – many of whom are also our friends and neighbors – turning to us for the food and supplies they need. We can’t predict the evolution of this challenge we are all facing, but we can ensure that we are doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our team members and customers and serve the community we all call home.