We know that coupons are an important tool to help you save money. That’s why it’s our goal to make using coupons easy. Price Rite Marketplace stores redeem coupons in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and the terms printed on the coupons. To help ensure product availability and an efficient checkout experience for all customers, the use of excessive amounts of coupons or multiple identical coupons may be limited at the store manager’s discretion.
Present your paper manufacturer coupons at the time of purchase.
· Digital and paper manufacturer coupons cannot be combined on the purchase of any one item.
· Multiple coupon offers cannot be combined to purchase a single item.
· If more than one coupon is offered for a single item, our registers will deduct the highest value offer.
· The remaining coupon will either be returned to the customer or returned to the customer’s PPC during the transaction. If both offers have the same value, the digital will be honored.
Match your purchase to the specific item indicated on the coupon. No substitutions are permitted.
· We reserve the right to limit coupon redemptions to (4) of the same paper coupon per household per day.
· Coupons must be redeemed within the time period printed on the coupon. We do not accept expired coupons.
· Terms and conditions of coupons must be met within one transaction and cannot be split over multiple orders or multiple days.
· Digital coupons can only be loaded and redeemed once, unless otherwise noted. All redemptions must be in ONE transaction.
· Unless expressly prohibited by the terms on the coupon, we accept checkout (Catalina) coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons that display other retailer logos only if they are clearly identified as manufacturer coupons and if they scan at checkout.
· Manufacturer-issued paper coupons must be legible with a valid remit address and a scannable bar code.
· Coupons that have been identified as counterfeit do not scan in our system and will not be accepted.
· We reserve the right to refuse any coupon for “free” product, “Buy One, Get One Free” offers, and those with a high value in relationship to the item’s price. We reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent.
· Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, coupons in mint condition, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud. Coupons that are copied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
· If the coupon’s face value or multiplied value is greater than the purchase price of the item, we will not refund cash. We will not give cash back or credit for coupons not presented at time of purchase.
· We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
· Only one manufacturer coupon will be applied to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer.
· Price Rite Marketplace does not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on any electronic device.
· Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any Price Rite Marketplace-issued coupon is 1/100¢.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you’re not, return it to the store with the original, complete register receipt for a refund or exchange. The following guidelines apply:
· Refunds are issued in the form in which payment was made at the time of purchase.
· If no receipt is available, we will check your account via 1- 877-352-8850 to verify the purchase. If we are unable to verify purchase with a receipt via the 877 number, we will exchange the item or issue a store credit for the lowest sale price within the last (30) days.
· The value of the refund for returns with a receipt will be the price paid on date of purchase. The value will be adjusted to reflect coupons/offers received.
· We accept returns of non-perishable items within (30) days and returns of perishable items within (7) days of purchase.
· Perishable product returns are subject to manager’s discretion in accordance with our food safety policies and as allowable by law.
o Please note: ALL PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS RETURNED TO THE STORE ARE DISCARDED AND CANNOT BE RESOLD!
o We ask you to support us in our mission to reduce food waste by shopping carefully and planning purchases accordingly.
o We will graciously accept returns of products that do not meet quality standards, but cannot accept returns of perishable foods that are purchased in excess or in error (wrong variety, flavor, size, etc.). These unnecessary returns are costly to the store and the consumer and are also bad for the environment.
o We encourage, whenever possible, that you freeze such items for future use, or donate them to friends, family, or local food banks, pantries or charities.
· Appliances, electronics, and other general merchandise must be returned in the complete original packaging. Manufacturer’s warranties may apply after (30) days of the original purchase date.
· DVDs, CDs, electronic games and software may be returned if unopened and in original condition. If the item is opened or defective we will exchange it for the same item only. If the item is no longer available, we will issue a store credit.
· Seasonal/Holiday/Clearance product returns are subject to store manager’s discretion. Items marked “reduced for clearance” or “final sale” are not returnable.
· Baby formula returned without proof of purchase may be exchanged for baby formula only.
We cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for any of the following:
· Products that are spoiled or damaged due to a power failure, improper storage or misuse.
· Gift cards, e-gift cards, telephone cards, reloadable debit cards, prepaid passes, tickets, money orders, greeting cards, books, newspapers, magazines or other periodicals, stamps, lottery tickets, beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages (unless allowed by state/local regulation), or items prohibited by law.
· Refunds or exchanges for purchases made via electronic benefit transfer (EBT), WIC and SNAP (food stamps) are subject to state and federal guidelines. See customer service for details.
· Other restrictions may apply. See customer service for details.
*Local regulations may supersede this policy. See customer service for details.
This policy does not apply to:
· Items prohibited by law, such as milk, tobacco, pharmacy, alcoholic beverages and cigarettes.
· Items whose price information is incorrectly key entered by the cashier.
· Items whose prices have, in the store manager’s opinion, been switched, altered or obliterated.
· Pricing errors that may occur due to power failures or other events that may impact store computers.
ALL POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE MODIFIED AT STORE MANAGER’S DISCRETION
For More Information, call 1-877-352-8850