Bachman Air Popped Butter, PopCorn, 8 Ounce, $3.00
Bachman Air Popped Butter PopCorn, 8 oz
Nestled in the hills of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, a lush expanse of cornfields blankets the nearby land. Drawing inspiration from our surroundings, we select only the sweetest whole grain kernels of corn for our delicious Air Popped Butter PopCorn.
Bachman Butter PopCorn is hot air popped for the light, crispy crunch and then coated with a classic, melt-in-your-mouth butter flavor and just the right amount of salt.
Settle in with your favorite movie or a good book, open a bag of Bachman Butter PopCorn, and enjoy.
Bachman Butter PopCorn...
• Has 14g of whole grains per serving.
• Is wheat free and gluten free.
• Has no artificial preservatives.
Did You Know?
• The USDA recommends consuming at least three servings (48 grams) of whole grains, like PopCorn, each day. Whole grains are rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants because they contain the entire kernel: the bran, germ, and endosperm.
• PopCorn contains carbohydrates, your body's #1 source of energy. Complex carbohydrates, like those found in whole grain foods, give you lasting energy and satisfy your hunger.